Open Job Positions in Trumbull, CT
We're always on the lookout for talented people. If you live near Fairfield County, Connecticut and are interested in full-time, freelance or internship positions with SFA Marketing, please see our job openings below.
SFA Marketing is a successful marketing firm with a 25-year track record. We are looking for a motivated sales professional to expand our customer base in the tristate area. We encourage job seekers with prior experience selling services (B2B, financial, marketing, etc) to take a look at this opportunity.
The ideal sales person will have that hunter mentality -- knowledgeable about the sales process but inspired by the chase. We have an established target of clients and an ever-growing list of contacts that will allow you to hit the ground running. You will be responsible for calling on contacts, breaking down doors and getting the company principals in to take the meeting. These clients are in diverse industries including healthcare, financial, energy and more.
This position carries a base salary; however your compensation will be tied directly to your ability to bring in new business based on the leads provided or leads cultivated through your own research and professional network. You will be responsible for selling our brand of marketing to a very discerning buyer, so professionalism is key to handling this position.
Ideal Candidates should possess the following:
- Proven track record in business development in the markets described above.
- Proven track record in closing new business.
- Self-motivation, fast learner, takes initiative.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent cold-calling, objection-handling and closing skills.
- Driven to produce high level of sales performance.
- Developing new prospects through networking and referrals.
- Closing business with provided leads.
- Strategizing with the partners to find new avenues for growth and lead generation.
- Willingness to learn the sales tactics that are currently working to our advantage.
- Utilize internal resources to present effective marketing plans that enhance the prospect brand and bottom line.
This position offers a base salary, generous commission structure, bonus and benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Health and Life Insurance
- Health Club Facility
If you are motivated to make an impact and are looking for a challenging and financially rewarding opportunity, we would like to speak with you as soon as possible. Send your cover letter and resume to: [email protected]